Ride one day or two.
Early registration entry fee for a single day is $80 or $150 for both days.
The route for Day One, a favorite among the locals, is a very challenging ride that includes almost 6000 ft of elevation gain as it passes through Taos, Sipapu and Mora.
Day Two is the famous Enchanted Circle, but with a new and more beautiful twist that still offers the climbs over Palo Flechado and Bobcat Passes.
2015 Ride News :
NEW! King and Queen of the Mountain competitions!
NEW! 150 two-day distance. (100 miles Day One, 50 miles Day Two)
Details coming soon.
RoughRiders200 works with local non-profit groups that volunteer at aid stations or work communications on the route. RoughRiders will donate
a portion of your registration fee to these groups. In the past two years we've raised over $17,000 for our local nonprofits!
- Team Angel Fire Ski & Snowboard Team your fee helps the local kids learn a lifetime sport & appreciation of the mountains.
- Shuter Library your fee will help provide access to whole new worlds to the young and old alike.
- Casting For Recovery your fee will help provide women a 2 1/2 day retreat of fly fishing & breast cancer information in a setting with both physical & emotional benefits.
- Del Norte Mountain Bike Alliance a community of mountain bike riders dedicated to promoting rich opportunities for the community of trail users in Northern New Mexico. DNMA will focus on creating, protecting, and enhancing riding experiences.
- Taos Amateur Radio club & Angel Fire Search & Rescue. These groups provide crucial communication & SAR services for Northern New Mexico.